Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Nature Is The Art Of God

Today I have a challenge card for the Impression-Obsession Challenge.  The theme of the challenge was to use a background stamp, so I pulled my very favorite IO background beauty, Fancy Leaves!

I 'inked' the stamp in my Misti, using Arteza real brush pens on the leaves.  I used a Ranger Archival Ink pad for the verse - IO Art of God.

I usually use this stamp with fall colors, so I thought it would be fun to bring some spring colors to it for a change. 

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,
 

3 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase the stamp "Nature is the Art of God"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine,
      You can get the stamp at Impression Obsession. Here's the link: http://shrsl.com/1subd

      Delete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!