Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day Six - 30 Day Color Challenge

Just a really quick post today, so I can get my card up for the 30 Day Color Challenge at The Daily Marker .  
 I do not remember what this technique is called.  I started out with a black card stock panel, and stamped a Magenta stamp (sorry...I don't know the number) onto the panel using white Colorbox pigment ink.  I let the ink dry overnight (or you can use a heat tool to dry it more quickly).  

Then I used Prismacolor colored pencils to color all of the white areas.  That's it!  Easy-Peasy, but it really has a great colorful look, I think.

I did use my gold pen to color the dots in the design.  I think the gold really adds highlights to the piece.  Then I layered, added the sentiment (Hero Arts), and called it finished!

Thanks for visiting.  See you tomorrow.

Blessings,

lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!