Saturday, July 30, 2016

Poppies Love Anniversary Card

I needed a special anniversary card, so I decided to pull out some of my lacy, frilly dies.  I love this one by Spellbinders - A2 Filigree Delight.
 
I stamped the poppy stamp from Just Rite CL-04380 onto textured card stock and colored it with Copics.  I die cut it into an oval so I could use it with my filigree die.  I die-cut some extra pieces of the filigree set and fit them in around the image.  Then I used craft foam and foam tape to layer and give the pieces dimension as I laid them out on the red panel.  Then I adhered the red panel to a gray top-fold card.  The Love epoxy sticker and pearls for accents, and some black micro beads for the centers of the poppies finished off my card.  I had fun with this one!
CLOSE-UP OF MICRO BEADS IN FLOWER CENTERS
 I am adding my card to these challenges:

The Daily Marker - Day 26 of 30 day color challenge!!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap  - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visiting and comments.

Blessings,

lynda

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Fabulous watercoloring and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!